Building a home is a massive undertaking and a very expensive one. The payoff is a beautiful new home with all of the features and luxuries you have ever desired. With all of the work involved in building a home, it is no surprise that new home builders will employ the services of a myriad of workers and specialists. Each task in a building project requires specific training and expertise, some of the main people involved in property development Sydney include:
- Architect – responsible for designing the home to meet the client’s requirements. They sometimes assist builders in overseeing the progress of the project
- Draftsperson – they take the architect’s plans and prepare technical drawings to submit for council approval. This is called a development application.
- Builder – new home builders are integral parts of the project, they oversee construction and will likely fill a project management role. A skilled and reputable builder is vital.
- Tradespeople – property development Sydney requires many trades such as excavators, concreters, bricklayers, landscapers, roofers, plumbers, electricians, painters, and more.
- Certifier – a representative of the government to ensure the house is being built to the plans and all Australian standards for new home builders.
As there are such a large number of people involved in building a home, it is vital to get the best new home builders possible. A master home builder will be excellent at coordinating the extensive team and will have connections to the most skilled and respected tradespeople in the area. They will be responsible for ensuring that all work is done on time and to standard. All that is left is to enjoy the result of professional property development Sydney.
Oscar Development is at the forefront of property development Sydney, with years of expertise and a solid reputation as new home builders. Contact us today for a quote.